DUBLIN, April 4, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Drug, Surgical and Device Obesity Treatment Market Research Report by Region – Global Forecast to 2027 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global obesity treatment market size has been estimated at $12.91 billion in 2020, is expected to reach $14.16 billion in 2021, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.07% to reach $25.28 billion by 2027.
The report provides market size analysis and forecasts for five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years from 2022 to 2027 as the forecast period.
Segmentation and market coverage:
This research report categorizes the Obesity Treatment to forecast revenues and analyze trends in each of the following submarkets:
Based on the drugs, the market has been studied on appetite suppressants, combination drugs, and drugs for malabsorption and satiety.
On the basis of surgery and devices, the market has been studied on adjustable gastric banding, biliopancreatic diversion with duodenal switch, endoscopic procedures, Roux-en-Y gastric bypass and sleeve gastrectomy.
Based on region, the market has been studied across the Americas, Asia Pacificand Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas are studied in more detail through Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexicoand United States. United States is explored in more detail through California, Florida, Illinois, new York, Ohio, Pennsylvaniaand Texas. the Asia Pacific is explored in more detail through Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwanand Thailand. Europe, Middle East & Africa is explored in more detail through France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emiratesand UK.
Competitive Strategy Window:
The strategic competitive window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or match between its capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for vendors to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth. during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes vendors in the obesity treatment market based on business strategy (business growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and customer satisfaction. product (value for money, ease of use, product features, and customer support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It gives the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other providers in the space. It provides information on the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of suppliers for the reference year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and merger.
The report provides information about the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information about the market offered by major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration in mature market segments
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides smart insights into future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the global obesity treatment market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 on the global obesity treatment market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in during the forecast period in the Global Obesity Treatment Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Obesity Treatment Market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global obesity treatment market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global obesity treatment market?
7. Which modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the global obesity treatment market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Overview
5.1. Market dynamics
188.8.131.52. Increased number of lifestyle changes such as unhealthy diet, alcohol consumption and lack of sleep
184.108.40.206. Use of drugs such as steroids, antidepressants, beta-blockers leads to obesity
220.127.116.11. Increase in the number of obese people associated with the prevalence of chronic diseases
18.104.22.168. Risks of likely side effects vary from individual to individual
22.214.171.124. Emerging demand for minimally invasive methods
126.96.36.199. Technological advancements in the medical industry and easy commercial availability of the treatment
188.8.131.52. Strict FDA rules and lengthy medical approval process
5.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
6. Obesity Treatment Market, By Drugs
6.2. Appetite suppressant
6.3. Combination drugs
6.4. Drugs for malabsorption and satiety
7. Obesity Treatment Market, By Surgery and Devices
7.2. Adjustable gastric band
7.3. Biliopancreatic diversion with duodenal switch
7.4. Endoscopic procedures
7.5. Roux-en-Y gastric bypass surgery
7.6. Sleeve Gastrectomy
8. Americas Obesity Treatment Market
8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific Obesity Treatment Market
9.10. South Korea
ten. Europe, Middle East & Africa Obesity Treatment Market
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. United Arab Emirates
11. Competitive Landscape
11.1. FPNV positioning matrix
11.1.2. Business strategy
11.1.3. Product Satisfaction
11.2. Market Ranking Analysis
11.3. Market share analysis, by key player
11.4. Competitive scenario
11.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
11.4.3. Launching and improving new products
11.4.4. Investment & Financing
11.4.5. Reward, recognition and expansion
12. Enterprise Usability Profiles
12.1. AbbVie Inc.
12.2. Apollo Endosurgery, Inc.
12.3. Arena Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
12.4. Atkins Nutritionals, Inc.
12.5. Brunswick Society
12.6. BTL aesthetics
12.7. CH Boehringer Sohn AG & Ko. KG
12.8. Cybex International
12.9. EnteroMedics, Inc.
12.10. F. Hoffmann-La Roche, Ltd.
12.11. Herbalife Ltd.
12.12. Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
12.13. Kellogg Company
12.14. Mediflex Surgical Products
12.15. Medtronic APIs
12.16. Novo Nordisk A/S
12.17. NutriSystem, Inc.
12.18. Olympus Society
12.19. Ordemanden Therapeutics, Inc.
12.20. Pfizer, Inc.
12.21. Sarl COUSIN BIOTECH
12.22. Technogym SpA
12.23. USGI Medical, Inc.
12.24. Vivus, Inc.
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bprcv9
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets